Sound moves all things.
It is raw energy of movement that pushes and pulls everything it travels through – on a molecular level.
The possibilities are endless
Sound therapy uses both audible sounds and tangible vibrations to achieve a therapeutic effect. Sounds shift the receiver’s brain waves into an alpha or theta state to activate the body's regenerative pathways and heal on a cellular level. Vibrations pass beyond tissues to massage the cells, encourage organized movements, and enhance intercellular communication.
Benefits of Sound
Sound therapy can affect blood pressure, heart rate, thought patterns, and state of mind.
- Gently massages and harmonizes each one of your cells
- Removes blockages and encourages free flow
- Promotes homeostasis and enhances the body’s own self-healing response
- Activates self-healing mechanisms within the body
- Improves immunity
- Relief from pain, headache, fatigue, insomnia, digestive disorders, menstrual disorders, emotional imbalances
- Stress Reduction through deep relaxation and endorphin release
- Meditative, purifying, rebalancing, and rejuvenating
- Liberates emotional traumas locked within the subconscious mind and physical body
- Promotes deeper sleep
- Promotes positivity, helps depression
- Harmonizes the energy field
Wellness EducationWe offer CEU courses, workshops, and individualized wellness programs around the world with a focus on sound therapy. Our educators share knowledge gained from masters around the world in their indigenous settings. Read more about our available courses or take a look at our upcoming class schedule
Handcrafted InstrumentsNot only for musicians - our acoustic instruments can be used by anyone for health and joy! Handcrafted with love, our products are made of the finest quality. Bring harmonious vibrations into your life with Himalayan singing bowls, the soothing waves of ocean drums, chakra jewelry, and more!
Himalayan Singing Bowls
While many can be used, our instrument of choice for sound therapy is the Himalayan singing bowl. They are an ancient instrument related to the Chinese bell (~4000 years old), said to have originally been created in a special ceremony by monks.
Often mislabeled as Tibetan bowls, all singing bowls today are made in India or Nepal. Unfortunately, Tibetan bowls, just as Tibet, are a relic of the past. We use 7 metal bronze alloy singing bowls hand hammered with love by expert artisans in Nepal. These bowls of the finest grade are chosen for their ability to consistently produce therapeutic vibrations and ease of use.
Singing bowls can be struck or strummed to produce oscillating tones for healing applications. In fact, singing bowls are one of the most accessible ways to achieve the therapeutic effects of sound; it is an instrument that can be picked up in minutes.